LEARN HADOOP DATA SCIENCE & SPARK MLlib
- 8000+ Students Trained & 450 Batches
- 100% Placement Support in MNCs
- 10+ Years Experienced Trainers
- Work on 2-3 Live Projects
- 100+ Tied Up Client Companies
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS IN HADOOP
- Vmoksha Technologies
- Torry Harris
- Zenith Software
- Big spire Technologies
Big Data and Hadoop are the most essential terms of today’s technical world. Big Data is an open- source software framework and is used to store massive Information or Data and provides ability to handle limitless jobs at a time. Huge information relates to large, unstructured information. We have to make it to structured information, for that we use the software Hadoop.
Peopleclick Techno Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is the No.1 Hadoop Training Institute in Bangalore provides Hadoop & Big Data training in bangalore with real time projects. Our Hadoop training class in Bangalore moulds the candidate according to the industrial need and we help in resume preparation and mock interviews for getting placed in MNCs. Poeple Click is the best hadoop training center in bangalore providing live hadoop certification training with 100% placement support. We have tied up with 150+ client companies. We are providing basic and advanced hadoop courses in bangalore with affordable course fee
Why Peopleclick is best Hadoop and Big Data Training Institute in Bangalore?
- We have the 24x7 online support team available to help you with all technical queries.
- Real-time Project Documents
- Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving Big Data Analytics.
- Each class will be followed by practical assignments
- Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a live project. Then we certify you as a Big Data and Hadoop Expert based on the project.
- We provide mock interviews for each student
- Resume Preparation Guidance
- 100% Placement support in MNC’s.
‘I did my hadoop training with Peopleclick, great experience. Faculties are flexible to clear the doubts anytime. Also they provide opportunity to work on real time projects..’