TIME TO LEARN HADOOP AND BIG DATA TRAINING
In today’s trending world Big Data and Hadoop are the growing technologies. People Click, the Best Big Data and Hadoop Training Institute in Bangalore offers certification oriented Hadoop Tutorial. We provide best Hadoop Tutorial and groom the candidate according to the industrial need. The course was delivered by certified and extremely practiced trainers. We are one among the most effective Big-Data and Hadoop training institute in Bangalore. We guide the students in resume preparation and mock interviews. This exclusive new course will teach you all of the essential Hadoop Admin skills in just 12 weeks.
Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) , MapReduce, Hadoop Cluster, Hadoop daemons, Cluster – Pseudo node
Topic 1:UNIX & Basic Sun Solaris OS
Origin of Unix, Overview of System Administration • Unix basic commands • Working with editors – vi and sed • Linking files with symbolic link and hard link • Scheduling Jobs using Crontab and at • Locating a process and monitoring processes with ps and prstat • Killing Process in different ways
Topic 2:HADOOP DEVELOPER COURSE DETAILS
• Understanding Data & Hadoop: Basic Concepts • What is BigData • Characteristics of BigData • Challenges with Traditional Systems • Problems with BigData • Handling BigData
Topic 3:HADOOP Core Concepts
• Problems with Existing Distributed Systems to deal Big Data • Why Hadoop and An Overview and History of Hadoop • Requirements of NewApproach • The Hadoop Project and Hadoop Components
Topic 4:Hadoop Distributed File System
• What is HDFS, Why it is required for running Map-Reduce. • How it differs from other distributed file systems. • Design of HDFS & Concepts • Command Line Interface, Hadoop File Systems, Java Interface • Data Flow (Anatomy of a File Read, Anatomy of a File Write) • Hadoop Archives. • Hands-on Exercise on HDFS
Topic 5: Map-Reduce Basics and Map-Reduce Types and Formats
• Describe Map-Reduce framework works & Flow • Why Map-Reduce is tightly coupled with HDFS. • What are the different types of Input and Output formats and why they are required? • Hadoop Data Types, • Concept of Mappers & Reducers • Concept of Partitioners & Combiners • MapReduce Types • Input Formats (Input Splits and Records, Text Input, Binary Input, Multiple Inputs, Database Input and Output) • Output Formats (TextOutput, BinaryOutPut, Multiple Outputs, Databaseoutput). • Hands-on Exercise .
Topic 6:Setting up Hadoop Cluster
• Cluster introduction • How to setup Hadoop Cluster • Different configuration files which need to be edited for Cluster setup. • Cluster Specification, • Cluster Setup and Installation • SSH Configuration • Hadoop Configuration
Topic 7: Developing Map Reduce Programs
• Setting up Eclipse Development Environment. • Eclipse integration with HADOOP for Rapid Application Development • Understanding HADOOP API • Creating Map Reduce Projects, • Writing MapReduce Drivers, Mappers and Reducers in Java o Driver Code o Mapper Code o Reducer Code • Map Reduce Code • Differences Between the Old and New MapReduce APIs • Hands-on Exercise .
Topic 8: Video
Unlock one of the most exciting areas of Hadoop Admin Training where you will learn how to use an advanced strategic approach to reach your audience through video(YouTube). In this module you will also understand how to buy media and develop appropriate creative for optimal engagement.
Topic 9: HADOOP EcoSystem
In this final topic you will learn • Flume • Sqoop • Importing data from RDBMS using sqoop • Hive • Introduction • Introduction to Hadoop and Hive • Getting Data into Hive • Manipulating Data with Hive • Partitioning and Bucketing Data • Pig • Introduction to pig • Different modes of pig • When to use hive and when to use pig
KEY COURSE INFO Hadoop Developer Training
Course Duration: 12 weeks
Study Type: Online and Offline
Students will need 6-7 hours per week. Course activities will include:
- 90 minute live online lecture once per week
- Practical online activities and quizzes
- Participation in online discussion forums
- Reading online course content and materials
OUR PRESTIGIOUS CLIENTS
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
This course is for anyone, looking to gain Hadoop Developer skills, that enables you for jobs in future.
This course is ideal for:
Students and Freshers
Those who have an interest in Bigdata Hadoop Training and for those who are Looking for a Game Changer "PLAN" in your carrier.
Those who are interested in pursuing a career in Big Data Hadoop. If your day job isn’t fulfilling, and you want to be in an industry that’s challenging yet rewarding, this could be the leap for you.
For those who want to change their profession and looking for a hike in carrier.
Jobs in Hadoop Development with a capacity for growth and rapid advancement that few industries have. This is a chance for you to forge a career in one of the fastest growth areas in Hadoop Training.
‘I have done hadoop course, like to thank this institute as a fresher I have learnt many new things. Helps me to overcome my fear regarding subject. Faculties is also friendly to clear our doubts. ’