THE TIME TO LEARN HADOOP TRAINING
In today’s trending world Big Data and Hadoop Training are rising as a growing want. It is very important to choose the correct institute for the coaching. People Click is the Best Hadoop Training Institute in Bangalore offers certification oriented Hadoop Training in bangalore. We provide Best Hadoop classes in Bangalore and groom the candidate according to the Industrial need and also provide resume preparation and mock interviews for getting placed in companies like MNCs also . Our trainers are all working professionals and efficient trainers from MNCs who take classes for Hadoop Training. People click the
People click theTop Hadoop training institute Bangalore, has a comprehensive focus on the real time project solutions and does offer fast track Hadoop Training Bangalore. The course was delivered by certified and extremely practiced trainers. we are one among the most effective Big-Data and Hadoop training institute in Bangalore. People click provides classes for Big Data and Hadoop certification coaching through online Hadoop training and also class room training.This Big-Data and Hadoop Developer course includes interactive Big-Data and Hadoop Developer categories, Java Introduction, Hands on Sessions,Complementary AWS Hands on a session, Hadoop Ecosystems enclosed.Hadoop Courses Will Make Your Skill Polished And We Will Make You to The Next level
Whether you are looking for a career in a new industry, or you are a business owner looking to grow your business,Big Data Hadoop Training skills can change your life. This exclusive new course will teach you all of the essential Hadoop Admin skills in just 9 weeks.
Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) , MapReduce,Hadoop Cluster,Hadoop daemons,Cluster – Pseudo node
BUT YOU WILL NEED TO HURRY – WE ONLY HAVE 20 SEATS AVAILABLE
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
HADOOP DISTRIBUTED FILE SYSTEM
Defining key design assumptions and architecture
Configuring and setting up the file system
Issuing commands from the console
Reading and writing files
Introducing the computing daemons
Dissecting a MapReduce job
Selecting appropriate hardware
Designing a scalable cluster
Installing Hadoop daemons
Optimizing the network architecture
CLUSTER – PSEUDO NODE
Setting basic configuration parameters
Configuring block allocation, redundancy and replication
Topic 1:UNIX & Basic Sun Solaris OS
Origin of Unix, Overview of System Administration • Unix basic commands • Working with editors – vi and sed • Linking files with symbolic link and hard link • Scheduling Jobs using Crontab and at • Locating a process and monitoring processes with ps and prstat • Killing Process in different ways
Topic 2:HADOOP DEVELOPER COURSE DETAILS
• Understanding Data & Hadoop: Basic Concepts • What is BigData • Characteristics of BigData • Challenges with Traditional Systems • Problems with BigData • Handling BigData
Topic 3:HADOOP Core Concepts
• Problems with Existing Distributed Systems to deal Big Data • Why Hadoop and An Overview and History of Hadoop • Requirements of NewApproach • The Hadoop Project and Hadoop Components
Topic 4:Hadoop Distributed File System
• What is HDFS, Why it is required for running Map-Reduce. • How it differs from other distributed file systems. • Design of HDFS & Concepts • Command Line Interface, Hadoop File Systems, Java Interface • Data Flow (Anatomy of a File Read, Anatomy of a File Write) • Hadoop Archives. • Hands-on Exercise on HDFS
Topic 5: Map-Reduce Basics and Map-Reduce Types and Formats
• Describe Map-Reduce framework works & Flow • Why Map-Reduce is tightly coupled with HDFS. • What are the different types of Input and Output formats and why they are required? • Hadoop Data Types, • Concept of Mappers & Reducers • Concept of Partitioners & Combiners • MapReduce Types • Input Formats (Input Splits and Records, Text Input, Binary Input, Multiple Inputs, Database Input and Output) • Output Formats (TextOutput, BinaryOutPut, Multiple Outputs, Databaseoutput). • Hands-on Exercise .
Topic 6:Setting up Hadoop Cluster
• Cluster introduction • How to setup Hadoop Cluster • Different configuration files which need to be edited for Cluster setup. • Cluster Specification, • Cluster Setup and Installation • SSH Configuration • Hadoop Configuration
Topic 7: Developing Map Reduce Programs
• Setting up Eclipse Development Environment. • Eclipse integration with HADOOP for Rapid Application Development • Understanding HADOOP API • Creating Map Reduce Projects, • Writing MapReduce Drivers, Mappers and Reducers in Java o Driver Code o Mapper Code o Reducer Code • Map Reduce Code • Differences Between the Old and New MapReduce APIs • Hands-on Exercise .
Topic 8: Video
Unlock one of the most exciting areas of Hadoop Admin Training where you will learn how to use an advanced strategic approach to reach your audience through video(YouTube). In this module you will also understand how to buy media and develop appropriate creative for optimal engagement.
Topic 9: HADOOP EcoSystem
In this final topic you will learn • Flume • Sqoop • Importing data from RDBMS using sqoop • Hive • Introduction • Introduction to Hadoop and Hive • Getting Data into Hive • Manipulating Data with Hive • Partitioning and Bucketing Data • Pig • Introduction to pig • Different modes of pig • When to use hive and when to use pig
KEY COURSE INFO Hadoop Devoloper Training
Course Duration: 9 weeks
Study Type: Online and Offline
Students will need 6-7 hours per week. Course activities will include:
- 90 minute live online lecture once per week
- 45 minute live online tutorial once per week
- Practical online activities and quizzes
- Participation in online discussion forums
- Reading online course content and materials
Entry Requirements: You must have completed year 12 and be at least 17 years of age.
Technology Requirements: Internet access / Computer
Price:Check The Lates Price contact us to learn more)
HADOOP TRAINING IN BANGALORE THIS COURSE WILL PREPARE YOU FOR:
This isn’t theory. You will be trained to get a job in the industry by people who work in the industry. By the end of the course, you will be prepared for an entry level role in Hadoop Expertise, either as a Hadoop Expert,Hadoop Admin,Hadoop Developer!.
OUR PRESTIGIOUS CLIENTS
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
This course is for anyone looking to gain Hadoop Developer skills that Enables You for jobs of the future are going to demand.
This course is ideal for:
Students And Fresher
Those who Have an Interest In Bigdata Hadoop Training And For Those Who Are Looking for A Game Changer "PLAN" In Your Carrier.
Those who are interested in pursuing a career in Big Data Hadoop. If your day job isn’t fulfilling, and you want to be in an industry that’s challenging yet rewarding, this could be the leap for you.
For Those who want to Change Their Profession And For Those who Are Looking For Carrier Hike
Jobs in Hadoop Development with a capacity for growth and rapid advancement that few industries have. This is a chance for you to forge a career in one of the fastest growth areas in Hadoop Training.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
‘I have had such a great experience from the start. Being one of the first students to be enrolled, I received phenomenal help and such valuable and constructive feedback. From Mark to Marek, the support is wonderful and consistent. I have constantly told people how fantastic it is to study with The Hadoop Training as it’s lovely to feel valued and not just a customer.’